Re: Topband: HS72B

To: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: HS72B
From: Peter Koehler <peter.koehler@nau.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 10:34:59 -0700
Bill Tippett wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if it was mostly high
angle beginning at Milt's sunrise.

Yes- very true! They were coming in better on my 80m Half-Square than the 160m
Verts or the beverage.

I have to ask this; In leu of the VK9 and the HS operations, what can be
better done at the receive end to help these folks copy better (other than
bigger amps at our end). Many morning I've heard powerful stations call but go
unanswered. I can lament with Larry that only the most powerful stations have
made the contacts so far. I hope the propagation Gods will smile upon us

73's Pete KJ7WY