RE: Topband: Topband operations by the upcoming PeterIDxpedition...3Y0X

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: Topband: Topband operations by the upcoming PeterIDxpedition...3Y0X
From: "Ragnar Otterstad" <otterstad@enter.vg>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:24:58 +0100
Could we request, that those who have worked Peter 1. on 160 or any other
low band before stay out of the pile ups this time ?

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:
http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.visittelemark.com     for more details.

Correction Bob.  The first DXpedition in 1987, 3Y2GV, did make a few
160M contacts and I have the confirmed QSO as proof.
Am sure I will work you everywhere...take care.

Doug

> This will be only the third DXpedition to Peter I and only the second to
> offer 160m QSOs.  The 3YØPI Dxpedition in 1994 made a little over 300 QSOs
on
> topband.  Obviously, this means that most 160m ops today still need Peter
I for a