Topband: de CU2JU 160m active for a week starting tomorrow...

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: de CU2JU 160m active for a week starting tomorrow...
From: Ricardo <cu2ju@clix.pt>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:34:43 -0100
Dear topbanders...

I would like to let u all know that I will active on 160m CW, from tomorrow (Monday) at nigth untill next Sunday nigth, or even to next Monday (after christmas) as usual I cant predict time, but as some of you know, I opearate 160m at my father in law's QTH, we (me, xyl and the kid)are going to spend this christmas week with xyl's parents, and besides the good food, hi and the relax, the presents etc, there will be some good time for radio, so just let me add that I DO NOT log incomplete QSO's, I have always been vry straigth with my logs and QSLing, please apologies in advance if the NOISE wont let me hear "you"!

I have been receiving several requests for 160m SKEDS, and as its impossible for me to be there all the time, hi, this is a good way to let people know my 160m activity predictions...

Hope to hear you all, hope the conditions are good, the toys are small as usual, the IC706, a longwire and 100w, thats all I have!

PS: I was very happy with the ARRL contest because I i got a good advance for WAS award, hope I get the rest of them :-) will be my first Award, I tryed it when I was CU2AAV, but never got all of them so now there is good chances to do it on 160m CW, nice huh?

See U all

-- 73's de Ricardo Chaves CU2JU - HM77ET - EU003 ex:CU2AAV NOV1999/JUL2004 cu2ju@clix.pt http://cu2ju.planetaclix.pt

I Use for e-mail
Mozilla Thunderbird