Topband: RE:

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: RE:
From: "George Hall" <n2cg@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:03:12 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: George Hall [mailto:n2cg@verizon.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 26, 2004 11:54 PM
To: 'topband@contesting.com'

Happy Holidays fellow Topbanders,

WABC-AM on 770 kHz and "1050 ESPN Radio" on 1050 kHz are both currently
simultaneously broadcasting the NY Jets vs. New England Patriots
football game.  I'm hearing this broadcast with a reverb sound on 1820
kHz and was wondering if anyone else, especially on the US east coast is
hearing this image signal on 1820 kHz?  I very close to both stations
transmitter sites (about 2 miles from WABC-AM and about 8 miles from
"1050 ESPN Radio"), so I may be the only one hearing this image signal.

Happy, Healthy and Prosperous to all,

73  George  N2CG