Topband: Not so Boring Report- Well !

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Not so Boring Report- Well !
From: "Ragnar Otterstad" <otterstad@enter.vg>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 14:43:36 +0100
Wow - 26 Europeans in two hours - from 0551 to 0755 UTC.  The band was
really quiet and the signals were good from all over:

9A, LY, I, OK, ON, HA, EA6, EA, F and many DK and G stations.

Hoping for more tomorrow!

73 Tree N6TR/7

Sounds like I gave up too early after working K7CA in Utah and W5IZ in Tx !
The local noiselevel was s8 so without DSP I would not have been able to
copy those stns. ( FT-1000 MP mk V !!!!)
There is a forecast for a major AURORA BOREALIS tomorrow here, after the
outburst on the sun the other day.
It is going to be interesting to see to what extent 160 is going dead like
the higher bands up here.

In the meantime, we enjoy ourselves watching the spots on the dx cluster for
stations we dont hear !

73

Rag  LA5HE