Topband: FW: Yaesu FT-1000MP MARK-V CW waveform mod

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: FW: Yaesu FT-1000MP MARK-V CW waveform mod
From: Bill Tippett <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 07:29:55 -0500
        Someone forwarded some very good news from
Burghardt Radio.  I only wish Yaesu would publish the
S/N's this is effective for.  Better late than never!

73, Bill W4ZV

Yes, recently Yaesu did install what is the equivalent of the Inrad CW keying mod in their new radios coming off the line. Can't tell you serial number change but it has been done on the ones coming off the line now. We have been installing it in all of our used ones for quite some time.

73

James C Smith (W0MJY)
Burghardt Amateur Center
sales@burghardt-amateur.com