Re: Topband: [Fwd: Your "echo " on 160]

To: "Herb Schoenbohm" <herbs@vitelcom.net>,"Topband Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: [Fwd: Your "echo " on 160]
From: "Larry Emery" <k1uo@uninets.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:21:40 -0500
" I realized that it was YOUR signal coming around the other
way or else some form of LDE.....boy it sounded eerie! It occurred for
3
CQ's, fading out on the last one. It was on a slightly different
frequency, maybe 20 hz + or -, and was delayed 2-4 seconds, varying a
bit."

Funny this should come up today....I observed the same thing on VE1ZZ
this morning.   I noticed a slight change in the frequency (lower) on
his transmit signal when he was (I thought) switching transmit
directions from SW to NW.
I am located West to slightly NW of Jack.

Larry