Topband: HF-2V 160 meter coil dimensions ??

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HF-2V 160 meter coil dimensions ??
From: "Jeff" <k7xq@elite.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 17:03:14 -0800
        I have decided to get the Butternut HF-2V vertical with elevated
radials for now until
I upgrade to something taller later ( K7CA or WX7G version vertical ). I
am pretty sure the HF-2V will
outperform my 1/4 wavelength 25 foot sloping horizontal wires by a long
shot. I will also be
using the 25 foot capacity hat wires for 160 meters which will also help
with the bending problem in the wind.

Does anyone have the dimensions for the 160 meter coil add on kit ?? I
will just wind my own
instead of buying the one from Butternut.

K7XQ Jeff
Atwater,CA.