Re: Topband: ON4UN ARRL DX 80m stor

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ON4UN ARRL DX 80m stor
From: "AC7ZG" <ac7zg@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:43:16 -0800
ON4UN(OO4UN for the contest)'s new 80m array is working very, very well.

He was able to pick my little pistol station out of the noise (600W into an
HF2V with too few radials :-) for a first-for-me 80m EU contact from Oregon.

Thanks John - and thansk for the excellent article posted. This "little
pistol" contester would like to see more articles by the big guns!

73
Don
AC7ZG