Topband: 9k2mu

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: 9k2mu
From: W7lr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 18:10:11 EST
I could hear him even here in Montana, but it was hopeless due to east coast
operation (not confined to their area).  I guess the theory was to call and
call and wear every one else out and hope the long caller would eventually make
it.  Not just one long caller - when he finished, then the next one would jump
in and not give the first one a chance to see if any answer.
It's not the end of the world even to qso 9K - relax a bit, and call 2 or 3
times and LISTEN.
The openings are short, and with less fanatic calling and more listening,
more qsos would result. End of soap box.  73 Bob W7LR