Topband: Re topband: full wave loop

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re topband: full wave loop
From: "Jim & Carolyn Kingsbury" <kingsburys@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:52:11 -0500
I am using an 80 meter full wave loop fed in the middle of one side with
ladder line and I fully agree that on 80 meters it is a very marginal
antenna.  However on 40 and 30 meters it has performed very well for me. I
don't use it on the higher frequencies as the pattern is not omni
directional.  Also on W4RNLs web site he has an article on the horizontal
loop and agrees that it is a cloud burner on the freq. it is cut to.

NW6s  Jim Kingsbury