Topband: yv5mbx - More Aurora Info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: yv5mbx - More Aurora Info
From: "Javier Lopez" <jlopez@plasticosomega.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:19:15 -0400
Hi,
Thanks to all of you for the information.

The reason of my question was because this morning I finished my last state
needed for my Top-Band WAS (I have to re-check the complete state list still).

The QSO was with KL7J, who had been trying to assist me to achive this contact
since time ago.

Instead the very bad conditions in the past weeks today we found the gap and
finished the QSO, also I had received reports from JA´s abt my signal (2nd time
this year) so I decided to start file the info requested and maybe in a future
try to make some kind of correlation analysis.

Hope to abe able to finish a complete  JA´s QSO soon.

I want to express my gratitude to all of you that had been helping me since I
am member of this outstanding list, answering my more or less interesting
questions instead gramatical errors that could be inadvertenly posted.

Again thank for your help & support.

73's de Javier
yv5mbx