Re: Topband: Hi Contacts

To: Gene Buechner <kg4nbl@hotmail.com>,Topband <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Hi Contacts
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 13:27:53 -1000
Hi Gene, and anybody else who wants a KH6 QSO on topband,

>                            Is  there anyone from Hi that subscribes to the
> top band? I am trying to make a sked with anyone from honolulu or any of the
> other islands that might be available.

Yes I am in Hilo, on the big island (that is what we call the island of
Hawaii here) I'll be glad to attempt a QSO with any mainland station. I
usually operate below the DX window. Any time between my sunset and your
sunrise might work. Send me an email and  see if we can find a time that
works for both of us. I have not learned the phone and have a license
that only required me to learn morse code and answer some multiple
choice questions, so I cannot provide a SSB contact.

DE N6KB