Topband: Saturday JA's Condx from VE3

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Saturday JA's Condx from VE3
From: "Brian Campbell" <VY2MGY@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 05:50:29 -0500
Hi all

There was a mini pileup yesterday morning on 1813.6 trying to work JH5FXP.
I managed to work him but found that there was no flutter on his signal at
all.
He was, for about 60 seconds, 559 here before fading back to a 419. After
we worked [ on the Inveretd L ] I started going through my beverages trying
to determine the
path but by then he had faded into the noise on the beverages and was only
319
on the verticals, still copyable though, and still with no flutter.

Did anyone notice this as well or have a longer opening than I did and was
able to
determine a path??

Can you even have a polar path with ABSOLUTELY no flutter??

73 Brian
VE3MGY