Topband: conditions this AM

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: conditions this AM
From: "john" <ldoyle@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 07:40:48 -0500
Good Morning from Maine..It always amazes me how from one morning to the next
conditions can be so different and changing,yesterday I did not hear a
sig.worth spotting and this morning heard Ja and vk3zl just about driving the
worms out of the ground nothing from v73 and where the heck is the YB's hiding
out?there's got to be some station in Yb that can get a signal to the east
coast,wonder who that will be...anyway it has been an exciting few nights with
VQ9,FT5X,8q7,just one missing TT8AMO.hope he graces the deserving with an
appearance.John K1GUN