Re: Topband: Paths between FT5X and North America

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Paths between FT5X and North America
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:42:21 -0800
> Bottom line:  The midwest and west have an opportunity to be competitive with
> the east coast when chasing Kerguelen this week.  This is a direct result of
> their being near the antipode of FT5X and it being equinox time.  Go get 'em,
> guys and gals.

Sounds right.  It is the same principle at work when I worked ZS8IR from
Oregon.

Nothing this AM from FT8XO on 160 at 1400Z.  Also, nothing yesterday, but
Saturday, they had a bit of signal and seemed to be hearing okay.

They should be QRV until 1 April - so we have a few more opportunities.

Tree N6TR
tree@kkn.net