Topband: Low-Band DXing, Edition 4 is out

To: topband reflector <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Low-Band DXing, Edition 4 is out
From: GALE STEWARD <k3nd@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 04:53:46 -0800 (PST)
Received my copy of the latest Low-Band DXing by ON4UN
yesterday. I had ordered this book several weeks ago
from the ATTL. In a quick scan through it, there seems
to be a lot of new stuff (I have all the previous
editions). Also included with the book is a CD with
the entire book on it in Adobe Acrobat format along
with some other software and over 2000 pictures (so it
says, haven't looked at the disk yet). Lots of good
reading ahead!

73, Stew K3ND