Topband: Edition 4 of Low Band DX-ing book.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Edition 4 of Low Band DX-ing book.
From: "john devoldere" <john.devoldere@pandora.be>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:02:01 -0000
Hi there low band freaks....

Edition 5 of my Low Band DX-ing book is out. See ARRL website for details.

You can obtain an autographed and dedicated copy from me if you like. I have
copies NOW. This is not a business, I just do this for friends like you...

US Cover price is $39.95

I can "give" you a personalized copy for 30 Euro plus postage. Postage inside
Europe is 12.60 Euro (the book weighs 1.5 Kg). Postage to the US and other
continents is 20 Euro !

If you are interested, hurry, before all copies are gone.

Contact me, I will send you the IBAN and the BIC code for my bank account, so
you can make a transfer.

I will be also  in Dayton and at Hamcom in Dallas to sign your copy of the book
if you prefer!

73

John, ON4UN