Topband: OJ0

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: OJ0
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <dailydx@n3me.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:53:47 -0000
OH2PM, Pertti, told me OJ0J will be QRV tonight on 160, along with 30 and 40
meters.  Most likely 1821.  I sure hope we have conditions here in NA as I
missed W2GD crew when he went some 15+ years ago.  The good news is Pertti
is a 160 man and he realizes the demand for Market Reef in NA.  Now we just
need conditions!  Pertti, Risto and Lasse will be there for just under a
week.

73
Bernie, W3UR

Bernie McClenny, W3UR

Now more than ever - you need The Daily DX and The Weekly DX - to keep up
with the DX news from around the globe!

Editor of - The Daily DX <-- two free weeks http://www.dailydx.com/order.htm
          - The Weekly DX <-- free sample
http://www.dailydx.com/weekly2.html