Topband: 160 DXCC

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 DXCC
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 05:43:56 -0000
Hi All!

Not sending this message telling you that I did put K7C in log, it's an
utopian idea!
I should be more than happy to put them in the log at least once, but more
days are passing by, more I am doubting...

No, sending this post to tell you that I also received last week my 160 DXCC
#1148.
I saw lately Jonh ON4UN, he told me, 2 first hundred are easy, then it gets
hard!

I have 139 DXCC worked, and my problem until now has been to get at least
100 confirmed!

Beside this, I have not been that much on the air lately, hope this season
will be the one which will make my Top Band DXCC close to 200!

See you on the band, have a nice week end

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn