Re: Topband: Gap Voyager - 160m alternative?

To: "KT2Q" <dxdx@optonline.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Gap Voyager - 160m alternative?
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 18:22:53 +0200
Lost the one tree I could hang 160/80 meter antennas from. The other trees
are to short and too close to neighbors.

I was thinking about going to a commercial vertical for 160/80 meters of
some kind, but which one?

I understand the Gap Voyager and the Butternut are mediocre performers on
top-band so I'm open for suggestions.

My recommendation would be a Titanex V160 HD after having used it for a
couple of seasons.

73
" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

My photo website:
http://no.photos.yahoo.com/la5he

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.
For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.visittelemark.com     for more details.