Re: Topband: QRM.

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: QRM.
From: "Alan Downing" <alan.downing@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 19:47:48 +0100

.
> 73s Bob VK3ZL..

Ive got noise ( Didly Do sound ) like the becon we used to have on 1.9Mhz.
>From 1812 to 1828 every 1 Kc and in between. . Level varies from must tune
away to hang in there and try to resolve the station. The last few weeks Ive
had noise I would descibe as digital packet audio from 1819 to 1826. comes
and goes but makes the bottom end not usable. Both noises not a problem  if
the tx aerials are used to receive. Im just at the. What am I doing here
stage. The giving up stage still a long way off.

Best Regards

Alan
G3ZES