Re: Topband: KL7HBK at Prudhoe Bay

To: "Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KL7HBK at Prudhoe Bay
From: "Dave Sharred" <dave@g3nkc.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:16:28 +0100
With the comments on KL7; I checked my own logs - there may be more QSO's in
the paper logs, but these are easier to find on PC:

My First QSO was with Dan, KL7Y in Jan 1987 (CQWWCW 160!)

In 1995; THAT was a golden year - worked at least KL7RA (CQWW 160CW), KL7XX,
AL7MX  on consecutive nights in November, 20:33 & 17:33 respectively. I was
living in Lichfield at the time; along with G3KDB who, was only 1/2 mile
from me. One KL7 had connections with UK; and found loads of other stations
on from such a small town! Thought there was a pipeline to Lichfield!)

1997 - NL7Z (Oct 17th funnily enough; 06:23z)

I will try and hear through my noise level this week.....

Dave
G3NKC