Re: Topband: Engineering ?? @ relays

To: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>,<topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Engineering ?? @ relays
From: "f8bpn" <f8bpn@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 20:04:37 -0000
Hello boys!

> May I suggest that you bring XYL over to the  Hamradio Fair in
> Friederichshafen in June, put her up in one of the nice , small and
> low-priced hotels.where she can sample the local wines .
> Then you go to the big fleamarket, where you can but cheap Sovjet
> manufactured vacuum relays, capacitors and other good stuff at very
> attractive prices !

May I suggest you to bring your XYL to hamradio!
See you next year in Friedrichshafen, anyway I'll be there and it will be
for the first time!

By the way this morning I was calling CQ and I was glad to be called by
TR8CA and NP4A.
TR8CA was not too strong, just above the noise level, but NP4A was solid
599.
Nothing heard from KL7...unfortunately! I am wondering if conditions will
ever come down here, we'll see that later in the season.
See you soon, have a nice week end.

73/88 de F8BPN, Mau
f8bpn@wanadoo.fr
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/ph-martin/f8bpn