Topband: Saskatchewan Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Saskatchewan Report
From: Doug <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:45:46 -0600
Unbelievable conditions last night.  I could sense that something
good might happen when driving home from a cross country ace, the
AM broadcast band had skip several hours before my sunset.
Worked 40 EU stations, some as far east as LZ and UT.  Where were the
4X, SV and 5B4?
Here is my worked list:  Some other stations had good signals but
needed to upgrade their receiving capabilities.

DL7ON           OH1MA           ON4WW           SM4CAN
ES1QD           OH1NOR  OZ8ABE  SM5CEU
ES5QX           OH2BO           PA3AAV  SM5EDX
ES5TV           OH2TM           PA3GCV  SM6CLU
EU6EU           OH6KN           PA5A            SM7GIB
IK1YDB  OH9RJ           PA0CLN  UA2BD
IV3PRK  OH0GG           RL3FT           UA2FF
LA0CX           OK1AEZ  RU4PU           UA6LV
LY3UM           OM3PC           S50U            UT3IC
LZ4UU           OM5RW           SM2CEW  YL2KO

Doug Renwick  VA5DX
PO Box 50, Clavet
Saskatchewan, Canada
S0K 0Y0
I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.