Re: Topband: Hello Doug

To: "serge-f6aus" <serge-f6aus@wanadoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Topband: Hello Doug
From: "Doug Waller" <NX4D@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 11:32:01 -0400
Thanks infos Serge and Sebastien.  I will forward this good news to the ham
news media for those needing Mayotte on Topband.

73, Doug / NX4D

TX0P DX'PEDITION:  NOV 9 - DEC 7, 2005
   Hello Doug

  Sebastien F8DQZ told me that you'll be interest by 160 and 80 from FH.
  I'll be there from 9 of november to 7 of december. QRV all band.
  I am checking propagation and I'll try to be on low bands every sunrise,
  sunset and during the night.I hope to see you and many american friends in
the log.
  73

  Serge F6AUS