Re: Topband: 160m v DSL modem incompatibility - SUCCESS !

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m v DSL modem incompatibility - SUCCESS !
From: "Dave_G4GED" <daves_shack@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:59:12 +0100
Dear All,
I promised to share the results of my recent request for advice on the
subject of 160m RF v DSL modem incompatibility.
Firstly, many thanks to the half dozen Ops who offered me their very
valuable advice.
Based on this advice I've now managed to find an acceptable solution.
Rather than swamp the Reflecter with a large posting that many may not want,
I'm relaying the details of my fix to those stations that have shown interest
in this problem. If anyone else would like an insight, just let me know and
I'll email you a personal copy.
Tnx es 73 Dave G4GED