Re: Topband: fighting against "beverage terrorist"

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: fighting against "beverage terrorist"
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:52:31 -0100
Bill,I'm sending this e-mail from a different address...

I have similar problems with my Beverages as I have many houses around...and
people
walking with their dogs...
I digged about 150m coax just a few centimetres under a grass,at the end of
this is "a base"
with tranformer which is surrounded by some kind of epoxy against water.The
transformer
is hidden under a stone and only one isolated "hot" wire is visible /green like
grass/ from that
point I use  thin about 0.6 mm wire just laying on the ground ..on the opposite
end the ground rod
is also under the surface and only resistor can be seen...it seems this kind of
BOG  survives much longer.

                                      73 GL
                                      Rys SP5EWY