Topband: TF/N1RR and TF4M on 160M Nov 23-39,2005 *WAZ*

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: TF/N1RR and TF4M on 160M Nov 23-39,2005 *WAZ*
From: n1rr@comcast.net (by way of Bill Tippett <w4zv@contesting.com>)
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 13:55:54 -0500
Friends :
            I will be QRV from Iceland next week from TF4M. Thor's
station is first-class, FT1000's - EMTRON Amps and amazing Rhombics
and large VEE beams at 80FT. Even Icelanders, like TF3CW and TF3YH,
believe that Thor's station is the best station in the country and
certainly the best on the low-bands. Long beverages will be added
this week, but the site is known to be incredibly quiet.
            The band conditions should remain excellent with the low
absorption trend repeating from last month.
            Hope to work some of you in the CQWWDX-CW contest as TF4M
, a Multi-Op TWO Transmitter entry or before the contest as TF/N1RR.

After a short celebration of our contest results, there's a chance I
will return to the bands on 80M and 160M CW. This is because10 hours
after the contest , I will be returning home. I've often stayed
on-air after contests when far from home, in this manner. Sorry no 6M.

Charlie  "CHAS" N1RR