Re: Topband: Update: RFI to DSL modem

To: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Update: RFI to DSL modem
From: herbs@surfvi.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:18:05 -0400
Quoting N1BUG <paul@n1bug.net>:

>  I hope others who were having similar problems are having better
> luck! It looks like I'm not going to win this one unless the new
> antenna does the trick.

Paul, you might consider having the telco line buried from the pole to the
house. Both flooded and armoured cable is availble for this purpose from most
telco companies or sub-contractors.  Also using shielded wire for in house
distribution (with the shield grounded only on one end near the common point
station ground) may help. Another consideration may be to go a wireless router
for all in house connections to your computers.

73,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ