Topband: 3b8 comment

To: "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 3b8 comment
From: "LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad" <la5he@otterstad.dk>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:19:09 +0100
I don?t often make post here but I thought it necessary to say what a good
job these fellas are doing I know how hard it is to operate in tropical
zones having been the 160 guy at V26B for a bunch of years and the
persistence and ear pounding they are taking  having said that I worked them
tonight and after I heard my call I sent my report and logged it then heard
my call again so I called and gave my report again ?well this happened 3
times and I couldn?t figure out why finally I got a TU confirmation and hit
my dual watch button and needless to say I found out why    hope these
comment aren?t out of line     thanks   Sam    WT3Q

I echo your sentiment, Sam

AND they ID-all the time.  No doubt who the station is !
A very commendable modus operandi that some others should copy !!!!

73

Rag LA5HE