Topband: topband to pacific beach

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: topband to pacific beach
From: mike l dormann <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:50:11 -0800
Mohammed
 has been loaded in the car, ready for its trip to the mountain (well,
really a large hill). I have not sufficiently checked out my new receiver
to my satisfaction, so I am bringing an extra one along, a 6AC7/6SN7 xtal
conv ahead of two (not one but TWO) BC453s (borrowing the second one's
IFs) with a 3 foot loop for an antenna.

Thanks again to all who said they would give me a test QSO, but I was out
of town working, and not able to make any additional receiver tests.

good luck to all in the contest

Mike W7DRA/7 Pacific Beach, WA