Topband: More lowbad operation from TZ5A the next few days

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: More lowbad operation from TZ5A the next few days
From: BobK8IA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:42:51 EST
Just received this from AA7A, one of the TZ5A gang. He and several  others
will remain at TZ5A the next few days

"We will be active on WARC (using trapped dipole), 160  (using Titanix,
sorta), 40 (using vertical), 20 and 15 (using C3 and 3 el 15  monobander). I
will
run more RTTY over the next few days, some 6m EME and Lee  intends to run some
SSB (however, he is getting some interesting comments from  the Brits while
doing so). So, look for us to be active on many of the bands  with our home
calls."

This was also vy interesting;

"We had a major problem with Rx antennas on 80 and 160.  The system worked
flawlessly the night before the contest but failed to help at  all over the
contest. We were outside fussing with the beverage a lot. There  were breaks in
the wire we noted in the mornings probabl due to some local goats  were
finished
grazing, but we had a full length Rx antenna at sundown every  day."

73, Bob  K8IA