Topband: de CU2JU

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: de CU2JU
From: Ricardo <cu2ju@clix.pt>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 12:03:32 -0100
Hi Topers,

First my big thanks to all who bared with me, the situation was simple I had
ALL the SP contest
period S-9 of noise, sometimes I used the filter not to eliminate QRM but to
reast my ears hi, and i
apologise to anyone below my noise calling me because it was almost impossible.

I am TEH REAL noise figther because I use only one wire for TX and RX anyone
doubting that is
welcome to visit me hi, local food is great and i have one extra bed.
I ran as always (cant aford any) 100 watts, no amplifiers here never had them
and above all wich is
hard on a cold nigth, my faitfull key, i hope some of the "Big Ears" like K3NA
that was stupidly
strong down here notice I use key and sometimes its not easy to maintain a
steady pulse hi!

So some may ask, why? Because its more "natural", chalanging and i could say
"more human".
Also no internet where I have my 160m capable antenna.

Thanks to all who called me I only called a french station and a US station
sunday mornning, because
they were very strong and i needed a break, came out after all I had to give
them my call a few
times so no more calling , better to be called hi.

I made 90 contacts, I havent checked yet but at least 3 new states I am almost
there in one year in
my conditions its something to be proud. I have read a bit about last Stew
Perry contest sounds very
interesting, here is a new plaque Idea for next year, I havent seen it this
year, Plaques for the
best straigth Key score hi hi!

Thanks all who called me again, Merry Christmas, and see u on the band on xmas
hopefully.

PS: whats the best free software to calculate my scores?

--
73's de Ricardo Chaves

Mozilla Thunderbird
Mozilla Firefox