Topband: Hurricane Katrina lost 160meter QSLs

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Hurricane Katrina lost 160meter QSLs
From: Charles Otnott <wd5bjt@peoplepc.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:40:44 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Dear fellow amateurs,

Please excuse the use of bandwidth with this request, but I am forced to use
this method.
I am just now able to gain access to the internet.

My family and I live near Bay St. Louis, MS, USA. Consequently, we lost
everything in
the hurricane (home, ham equipment, logs, QSLs, etc). We are living in a 26
foot FEMA
trailer in a camp ground along with 400 other trailers. I will be able to put
up a dipole
for 160-10 meters soon.

I am seeking those who I made a QSO with to kindly review your logs and please
send
another QSL so that I may begin my quest for DXCC/WAS on 160 again.

Thank you in advance.

Please reply directly.

73,
Charlie