Re: Topband: "Magnetic" receiving loop.

To: "Ffive VHN" <f5vhn@yahoo.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: "Magnetic" receiving loop.
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:44:47 -0000
Robert,I made such a loop years ago and I was rather dissapointed..maybe
it was not enough carefully made /not enough symetry/.
Anyway if you have a little more space I advise you Pennant or Flag or
the best solution in my opinion K9AY where you have all 4 directions.

                       73 GL
                         Rys
                      SP5EWY
P.S.

I suppose some of you will be interested in 4sq K9AY project made by the SP3RBR
with
friends from SP3KEY. You can see it /in Polish but probably it will be
translated..at least pictures
are "clear"/    http://www.sp3key.of.pl/  in the down/right corner  " 4 SQ
K9AY".
That shown project is for 80m but they made very similar with 40m distance
between elements
for 160m. One of this systems was sent already to Argentina to Punta Arenas and
we hope it will
be used during 3Y0X activity.