Topband: Irrigation verticals

To: "Top Band" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Irrigation verticals
From: "Rudy Severns" <rudys@ordata.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:06:29 -0800
A couple of comments on Larry's irrigation pipe vertical.

The clamp he shows on his web site is a standard item at places that sell
the pipe.  The clamps are iron but heavily galvanized and I have never
noticed any problem with the aluminum on my verticals.

The 4" irrigation pipe comes in two wall thickness': 0.050" and 0.070".  The
0.070" is sometimes called "torque tube".  It is more expensive but also
stronger.

73, Rudy N6LF