Re: Topband: HB0/DL2OBO QRV from 2. - 7.January 2006

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: HB0/DL2OBO QRV from 2. - 7.January 2006
From: topband-bounces@contesting.com (by way of Bill Tippett<btippett@alum.mit.edu>)
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:03:22 -0500
From: "Ulrich Weiss" <dj2ya@t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 16:53:21 +0100

hello Aki,

I have just received a telephone call from Tom... he has no access to the
web, but he has received Bill's message and will be QRV for JA today and
tomorrow (he will have to return home on Sunday) between 21.30 and 22.30z,
TX 1826 listening 2 dwn...
unfortunately his QTH is not good for JA with mountains in NE...
nevertheless, Tom will try his best...
if you can hear him and he doesn't reply, please send me an e-mail
immediately... I will ring Tom up and tell him that he is being received in
JA (to give him some extra motivation)...
Tom is very happy about the great number of  stateside he worked on 80 and
160... there will be two more nights...
so good luck and 73s

Uli, DJ2YA