Topband: cqww160 internet enhancement

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: cqww160 internet enhancement
From: "Carel, pc5m" <pc5m@xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:40:31 +0100
Fyi,

For the cq160 test coming up we have an enhanced internet webpage running (
http://www.itr-datanet.com/~pc5m ). Showing the current actual log, our
current CQ frequency, live audio and video feed and a small chat window.

Please have look, enable some audio recorder (e.g. audiograbber at
http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net <http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/> )
and record how you sound in EU/PA.

We will have a moderate setup with 100 feet vertical with 30 full radials on
poor ground, single beverage direction US, 4 square k9ay and KW.

cu on the band

Carel, pc5m contest group

p.s. Yes, we know that public soliciting for qso's is not allowed, but it is
just great fun ! and we don't have the intention to compete for the top 10
in multi operator in Europe  (-: