Topband: ZL6QH 160M OPERATION - 4 MARCH 2006

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: ZL6QH 160M OPERATION - 4 MARCH 2006
From: Brian Miller <brianmiller@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 23:13:56 +1300
Hi everyone

Just a short message to let you know that I am planning to be at ZL6QH tomorrow
morning (Saturday 4 March) from around 1715z until after our sunrise at 1800z,
and will be looking for Europe and other stations on 160M CW. I will be working
split with the transmit frequency around 1831 kHz (subject to QRM).

Hopefully we will manage to put some new call signs in the ZL6QH log.

73

Brian ZL1AZE