Topband: Boring Morning Report

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Boring Morning Report
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:44:50 -0800
Fellow topbanders-

This morning I was surprised to find quite a bit of activity from JA on the
band around 1230-1300 UTC.  I worked eight of them - about half for the
first time on topband.  It was encouraging to hear new callsigns on the
band.

Last evening - had an easy QSO with HQ9F - nice to see him being as active
as he has been on topband.

I am looking for European openings near my sunset - especially with
stations that are having their sunrise at the same time.  Last year,
I was hearing Europe well into April - so we shall see how this year's
season finale plays out.

Tree N6TR/7
tree@kkn.net