Re: Topband: Modeling DX Engineering 4 square rx array

To: "Roger D Johnson" <n1rj@adelphia.net>,"Top Band Reflector" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Modeling DX Engineering 4 square rx array
From: "Ford Peterson" <ford@cmgate.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 17:00:39 -0500
> Is there an easy way to model this array in EZNEC? It
> would be nice to enter the feed system and be able to
> sweep a band of frequencies without having to change
> anything.
>
> 73, Roger

Roger,

It's all about the tools you know.

Imagine having a NEC2 GUI that used variables instead of measurements in space?
 Complete with a geometric parser.  Name a length, an angle, and poof!  Instant
wires in the right places.  It's got transmission lines, loads, unlimited
wires, the works.  It will even build you a network to interface one impedance
to another.  Even helps you wind your coils to boot.  Consider it an EZNEC on
steroids.   www.nec2go.com

Just in case there are those out there that think I am using this reflector for
selfish economic gain, hold the flames--I have no financial investment in or
financial gain from Nec2go in any way-shape-or-form.  I've used it for years
and can't imagine building antennas without it...

Ford-N0FP
ford@cmgate.com