Topband: Asymmetric radials for inverted L

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Asymmetric radials for inverted L
From: "Dave Robinson" <ag8b@chartermi.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:12:22 -0400
Since my tower is near the corner of my property, what would be the effect of
having radials 30' long and gradually getting longer until they're 120' long in
one direction.  The long radial direction is also the direction of the top
horizontal section.   I'm mainly concerned with directional effects.   Also has
anyone tried the double-L antenna by the Yankee Clipper contest club?  It
doesn't have radials.  How does it compare to the inverted-L?
Dave, AG8B