Topband: Help with old topband op photo

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Help with old topband op photo
From: Larry Molitor <w7iuv@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:38:45 -0800 (PST)
While sorting through some old photos I came across a face I could not put a
call with. The three ops in the photo are all topband guys and the photo was
taken in the Chicago area probably in the winter of 1969-1970.

The op on the left is Greg, WA9EYY ( now W7MY), center is Barry, W9UCW, and the
op on the right is a G who I believe might have operated from VP9 in the
mid-late 60's. Can anybody help identify this op? Barry, how's your memory?

Photo can be seen at:

http://w7iuv.com/unknown.jpg

Thanks & 73,

Larry - W7IUV