Topband: 5H3EE on topband and last nights conditions

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5H3EE on topband and last nights conditions
From: "Henrik Weiss" <oz1ing@mail.dk>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 10:55:50 +0100
Mike, 5H3EE is turning his attention to topband.

I worked him last night on an innocent cq at 22.57z on 1834 kc.

Please see his email below.

Hi Henrik,

thanks for digging me out of the noise...Nice to be a new one for you.
Well, Im somehow new on 160m, just 8 EUs are in the log so far. Probably
Im real weak with my 100W and dipole, but if conds are right -
something is possible.
Last night was fine, OZ7YY was booming in here, but your ears seem to be
better...Finaly I could also work him. I dont have Internet at home
currently, so cannot anounce myself. Calling CQ doesnt make much sense,
I real have to bring a PA here...Hi.

73s and tks agn
Mike 5H3EE/DL4SM

A good tactic to work this one is obviously by own cq as he is kind of
search and pounding with his 100 w and dipole.

Last night conditions produces a lot of goodies on the band:

UN7JID
UK8ALQ
Ja's .
3XM6JR
5Z4DZ
5H3EE
9M2AX
YB1A
VK6HD

And VU7LD/VU2PAI was on and off on the band but not heard here. From QTC
on 40 m he said that the antenna was handling 100 w at the moment. Not
sure what that really meant. I know he worked VK6HD.

OZ1ING
Henrik