Topband: VU7LD

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VU7LD
From: "Ryszard Tymkiewicz" <rtym@ippt.gov.pl>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:02:04 +0100
We were waiting for VU7LD on 160m and at last Pai started to be active on
Topband.
He was trying on 6th (Wednesday) but with high SWR and only 100 W and I suppose
only Mike VK6HD worked him.
Yesterday he started just before 1830Z and he was active till 2030Z. Their
announced
frequency was 1822 but last 2 days he was using 1832 kHz listening up 2-10 kHz.
Their signal was very good sometimes peaking S8 on both Beverage (200m) and
phased K9AYs
and similar comparing the strenght to 8Q7DV what is promising for North America.
Pai has had experience on 160m and his operation yesterday was really
excellent...

                           73 GL
                         Rys
                      SP5EWY