Topband: Operational

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Operational
From: Merv Schweigert <k9fd@flex.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:12:25 -1000
Thanks to members of the list for figures they
ran and values of components,  I think I am
operational on 160 with one of the 290 foot
towers.   At least the SWR is 1 to 1,  so
hopefully the power is in the antenna.
Just in time to operate low power for the Stew
Perry classic.
I will be on tonite at sunset my time and most
likely again at sunrise my time.   So if anyone
hears a weak signal try and dig me out for a
report.   Going to try and get my amplifier shipped
out after the Holidays and will get more serious
for the rest of the winter.
73 and Mahalo everyone who sent input.
Merv  K9FD/KH6  100 watts on 1830