Topband: Stew Perry from YV

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry from YV
From: Javier Lopez <jlopez@hogaryalgomas.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 17:27:33 +0100
Hello,
Conditions were very poor toward EU (DL, G & UA), unfourtunately I there
is  a source of QRM from the North, in between NA path & my station so
the Flag was not able to do much more for me :-( , I will be dealing
with it in the next few weeks.
I had the chance to work N0TT in MO so only 1 state ahead for TB WAS.
Anyway, a lot of fun and the chance to qso with good friends.
See you next year again!!!
Happy New Year to all of you, de Javier
yv5mbx

PD: If any of the member list would send me a signal report for the last
ight operation, I will appreciatte it and send it privately to
yv5mbx@arrl.net