Re: Topband: Condx Last night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Condx Last night
From: Björn Mohr <bm@broadcast.se>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:21:00 +0100
Robert, GM3YTS wrote:

>>  The mistake 1A4A made was he worked some EU stations while calling for
NA so EU just kept calling and calling. <<

Another interesting "mistake" 1A4A did yesterday was to answer callers on
his TX frequency, this happened at least twice. First I though the station
calling was dumb enough to think 1A4A came back to him but then I heard
another station try his luck just to get rewarded.

Also, I am not sure the vy high speed he used is appropriate as many
stations might have hard to get his code right, especially in topband QRN.
To get the confirmation correct is crucial to avoid duplicates. But I might
just be slow... :)

73 de Björn /SM0MDG