Topband: FK8CP Amplifier Tubes are on the way to New Caledonia

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FK8CP Amplifier Tubes are on the way to New Caledonia
From: "Carsten Esch" <carsten.esch@appello.de>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:26:12 +0100
Hi,

I just wanted to give you the (final) update on the tube shipment to Remi. I
shipped a pair of 3CX800's today.

I would very much thank

AG6X, DF6PW, DJ8NK, DL1RG, DL3DXX, DL3JJ, DL4KQ, DF9OX, DL8LAS, DL8SA,
I4EAT, I4EWH, IK4GME, IK4WMA, GDXF (German DX Foundation), K3SX, LY2IJ,
N1AC, N1SV, N6TR, ON4ATW, OH2BU, PA3GCV, VK3IO, VK3PA, W6OSP, W5WW and W7LR
(hope I did not forgot someone)

also in the behalf of Remi.

Lets see who will be the first one to meet him again with QRO on the bands.

73sss

Carsten, DL6LAU